What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips, clubs and other items such as music tuition fees and some art materials.
- offers a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows the creation of a single account which you can add all your children to, even if they attend different schools (as long as the school subscribes to ParentPay).
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
Communication between the College and home
From September 2015 we will send our termly newsletter to parents/carers by email. To ensure your receive communications from us, including the weekly bulletin, please register your email address on ParentPay, even if you don’t intend using it to pay for trips/materials/etc.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- helps with budgeting as payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help the College?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- payments do not bounce.
- reduces paper ‘waste’.
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
How do I get started?
- We will send you an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Frome College or children who attend different schools (as long as the school subscribes to ParentPay).
Oops! I've mislaid my username...
Please contact our Finance Team who will be pleased to help.
t. 01373 469006
Oops! I've forgotten my password...
Don't worry, just go to the ParentPay login page, and follow the instructions and ParentPay will send password reset instructions to the email address registered in your account.
Please note that ParentPay will not cover payments for school meals.
Please click here for ParentPay Help Topics including more advice on how to activate your account:
Still prefer to pay cash?
Parents still wishing to make cash payments will need to contact the Finance Team and ask for a Paypoint letter. This letter features a unique barcode which can be used at local stores displaying the Paypoint logo. A receipt for payments will be issued by the store.
Looking for a shop in Frome who have PayPoint?
McColls, 34 Rodden Road, Frome, BA11 2AE
The Co-Op, 12-14 Westway Shopping Centre, Frome, BA11 1BS
Central Stores, Portway, Frome, BA11 1QX
Asda, Warminster Road, Frome, BA11 5LA
McColls, 45 Vallis Way, Frome, BA11 3BA.