Frome Active is based here at Frome College and they represents the needs of young people in Frome and the surrounding area. Their aim is to:
- Draw together all agencies involved in working with young people in Frome and the surrounding area, to share ideas resources and training opportunities.
- Promote youth activities in the area.
- Publicise groups and organisations, through the printing and distribution of the Frome Active booklet to all young people in the age range 0 - 25 years.
- Keep young people updated with events via the Frome Active website.
- Work with young people to enable them to meet their needs.
Young people, children and parents should visit the dynamic new Frome Active website. News articles and valuable housing and employment information are now accessible, together with up to date listings of activities in and around the Frome area. The website also holds a wealth of useful information outlining the clubs and organisations which take place locally, together with contact details and links to other local websites.
Frome Active is a non-profit making community based organisation, funded in the main by grants from Frome Town Council. To find out more visit the website at http://www.fromeactive.org.uk/